My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge #6 - Autumn Leaves

Hello!

I’m glad that this challenge included autumn leaves! I used to love taking walks during Fall when I was doing my bachelor in Canada. I love how the leaves’ orangey tones gave a dramatic feel to the end of summer and the beginning of winter.


For this nail art, I started with one coat of OPI Bronzed To Perfection, followed by dots of Uh Oh Roll Down The Window and Espresso Your Style. I then used black and gold nail art brushes to design the leaves.


Enjoy and thanks for reading!
Salut!

Je suis contente que ce nail art challenge comprend les feuilles d’automne! Quand je faisais mon bachelor au Canada, j’aimais beaucoup me promener en automne. J'aime la façon dont les tons orangés des feuilles donne un sens dramatique à la fin de l'été et le début de l'hiver.


Pour ce nail art, j’ai commencé avec une couche d’OPI Bronzed To Perfection, suivie par des points de Uh Oh Roll Down The Window et d’Espresso Your Style. J'ai ensuite utilisé des vernis nail art en noir et doré pour dessiner les feuilles.

Enjoy et merci de me lire!





14 comments:

  1. Karine! I love these nails, and the new blog layout with both english and french! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karine! You are so talented, these nails are original and beautiful

    Thanks for sharing, and visiting me at my blog!



    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO gorgeous! And walking amidst the changing leaves is so amazing. :) It's been really warm here, so there's still lots of green on the trees yet, lol. The rain's supposed to hit this weekend, though. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow lucky girl! my friends in Quebec told me that it's already snowing in Canada, so I guess they had a short autumn this year

      Delete
  4. Very originally take on the theme. I really like how it looks. The gold almost looks green to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour combo looks amazing. I like how there is still a little green in ther ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Karine! Me again! I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Congratulations!
    Please see for yourself here!
    http://addictedtoopi-yum.blogspot.com/2012/10/better-know-versatile-blogger-award-time.html#more

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...