My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Caviar Nail

Hello darlings!
Just a quick post to show you my NOTD (Nails Of The Day). Caviar/Pearls/Beads nails are one my favorite nail art at the moment. And you? Is there a new nail art trend that you like right now? Thanks for reading and have a good day.

What I used: Zoya Ziv, China Glaze Jitterbug, Wet N Wild Black Creme, BM 18, gold silver black beads.

Bonjour mes chéries!
Juste un petit article pour vous montrer mes ODJ (Ongles Du Jour). Le nail art Caviar/Perles est l'une des modes que je préfère en ce moment. Et vous? Y a t-il une nouvelle tendance nail art que vous aimez en ce moment? Merci de me lire et bonne journée.

Ce que j'ai utilisé: Zoya Ziv, China Glaze Jitterbug, Wet N Wild Black Creme, BM 18, perles or argent et noir.



Day light / lumière du jour







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...